searching for a good base map to play with.

Scott Stokes

I am looking for a good base map for a 04 Sti with Fp green hta turbo 3in inlet and 850cc injectors. I need it to compare to the map I am currently running. This map needs to be accessport compatible.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
+1... You could download a stage 2 map and ATR from cobb. Then take this question over to the "Ask a Tuner" Forum and we will help you scale it up and refine the rest of the map for your turbo and hardware. There is actually quite a bit to adjust as it relates to your inlet, turbo and injectors so it's not so cut and dry as many would have you believe.

Scott Stokes

I have a pretty mild pro tune now. It's was tuned to 80% throttle because the gas pedal sensor would shut off after that. Now that problem is fixed I need to fine a base map more or less for timing and fuel at wide open throttle. Plus I think the timing is what is keeping me from a quick spool up. Long story short my best friend moved back down here and he is a computer genius that has a knack for tuning we have discovered. So I am going to let him tune it. So if I could find a good base map and compare to my current pro tuned map I could get this stuff fingered out.

Christian at Cobb is supposed to send me one that's close. And I got a map from Titan motorsports but its for a 16g with 750cc injectors

Vermont

Hey man I have a decent map for an 04 STI with an FP green on meth. Now the meth part means you're gonna have to turn it down a bit but it should be a good base line man. I am not sure on the injector scaling on it.

http://www.romraider.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4306

Here is the URL to the tune on Romraider. Should be a good base line for you man. Let me know if you can't download the file. Not sure if ATR will open .hex files but you can always download Romraider and load it up that way.

Scott Stokes

Hey man I have a decent map for an 04 STI with an FP green on meth. Now the meth part means you're gonna have to turn it down a bit but it should be a good base line man. I am not sure on the injector scaling on it.

http://www.romraider.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4306

You are the man. I thank you very very much. If there is anything u need let me know.

Here is the URL to the tune on Romraider. Should be a good base line for you man. Let me know if you can't download the file. Not sure if ATR will open .hex files but you can always download Romraider and load it up that way.

Scott Stokes

Vermont, thank u again so much. Got the map downloaded did some tweeking flashed the car and guess what my turbo stared to spool around 3200 rpm instead of 4100. Now to due some dataloging make some changes and off to the dyno Monday for a final final tune. I know its gay, but I love you man. Lol

Vermont

Vermont, thank u again so much. Got the map downloaded did some tweeking flashed the car and guess what my turbo stared to spool around 3200 rpm instead of 4100. Now to due some dataloging make some changes and off to the dyno Monday for a final final tune. I know its gay, but I love you man. Lol

Dude I just love helping a fellow subie owner... I gotta put something back into the community after how much HolyCrap Helped me man.