(TN) Audio Integrations 12" WRX/STI/2.5 RS Box & Infinity Perfect 12.1 Sub

SubieEngineer

I have for sale the following:

#2 Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1 12" Subwoofer.
Sounds great, just has 4 small impression on the cone that didn't audibly effect anything for me. I also used clear RTV to seal the bottom of the sub, and there is some residue arond the bottom of the sub. Specs: Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1 12" 4-ohm subwoofer at Crutchfield.com.

Asking $60 plus shipping or best offer.

Pictures: ImageShack Album - 13 images

***SOLD***
#1 Audio Integrations 12" Custom-Fit Subwoofer Enclosure. Fits on the driver's side of the 05-07 Impreza 2.5RS/WRX/STI. Secures with a bolt in the bottom of the trunk. I also have the trim ring that I'll be including. It's not picture as the adhesive lost its stickiness and doesn't stay attached to the box. I'm the 3rd owner of the box, and it worked great. The only issue is that 2 screw holes are messed up. One is on the very bottom, and the hole is no longer a hole. The other is top center, exactly opposite the one on the bottom, the screw will not thread into the hole anymore. You can easily use clear RTV to seal the current holes and redrill them. There's also come clear RTV residue around the bottom 3-4 screwholes. I'm including the bolt/bracket you need to secure it in the trunk (pictured) and 8 used wood screws (not picture). More info: 05-07 Subaru WRX/STI Sedan 12 Inch Perfect Fit Enclosure.

Asking $200 plus shipping or best offer.

Last edited: