Fuel Deceleration Tables

Td_d

Commander In Chief
Could someone post a picture of what their fuel deceleration tables look like? I don't have access to these, and quite keen to see how the stock values are implemented. Preferably a GR.

How exactly are these put in action - additive on negative throttle delta?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Are you talking about the fuel targets?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Gotcha

< is wondering what TD is up to :lol:

The only Overun parameters I have are...

Overrun fuel cut counter threshold rpm range
Overrun fueling resume rpm threshold
Overrun initial enrichment
Overrun initial enrichment activation max rpm delta

I don't think they would apply anyway cause I have an 06 and these tables are 1D or 2D. There are also a bunch of tables for TPS Related Fuel adder.

Td_d

Commander In Chief
Yup those are them! As you've succinctly guessed, I'm try to reverse engineer find them for the Romraider definitions - I think I have one or two of them already, need a sample to work with...

Td_d

Commander In Chief
One of the tables I've discovered has the following data, which looks decidedly like the Overrun fueling resume rpm threshold table (cooland degrees C* versus RPM resume):

-40~2300
-30~2300
-20~2300
-10~2200
0~2088
10~2000
20~1975
30~1975
40~1875
50~1700
60~1525
70~1400
80~1300
90~1300
100~1300
110~1300

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Yes that is that table. Mine goes from -40 to 230 and 2400 to 950 though.

I'll get a screen shot if you like but it will have to wait. I'm so freakin busy today

Td_d

Commander In Chief
Cool, thanks George. If I can confirm it, I might be able to poke around the Rom using IDA Pro, follow some of the Xrefs, and maybe find the other fuel overrun tables. None of this stuff is in the definitions for Romraider, not even defined in the base file - would be pretty cool to crack it!

I figure it's one of these two then, would be great if I could compare to a GR.

overrunB.jpg

overrun.jpg