Defined Performance

DKDunn04

Not only was everything I wanted in stock, I saved so much money that I was able to get a couple other parts I wanted. Thank you Defined!!

DKDunn04

Ordered a clutch from Jordan at a great price. I'm pretty sure I know who I will be buying all my parts from.

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Just got off the phone with Jordan from Defined. He hooked me up with a great price, the parts were in stock, and they are being shipped quickly.

So far so good, highly recommend!

nathan2001

Best vender I had ever delt with! If you want parts that are not on his site just ask cause he can probably get them for you at the best price. Jordan is the only place I will buy my parts from now:)

Renegade

I started out by ordering:

-Blouch Dom 1.5 XTR turbo 3" inlet 10cm hot side thermal coating on exhaust housing
-Invidia divorced waste gate catted down pipe
-Extreme Turbo Systems Top Mount Inter-cooler

I decided that the prices were too good and the service was great from Jordan. I figured why stop there so I ordered a few more parts

-AMR 3" turbo inlet
-DBA 4000 front and rear rotors
-Goodridge Stainless steel brake lines

I also won a T-shirt in Defined Performance's FaceBook contest. These guys are great.

STimedic

I just want to say thanks again to Jordan for the AMSOil and filters, in addition to the Sparco gloves and steering wheel hub adapter! As always, best prices and best customer service!