New Merchandise Ideas

Z1107

So I've seen alot of people giving suggestions for new merchandise to our fearless leader JJ :D on other threads so I thought that I would start one where everyone could focus their brainstorming into one location. I looked to see if there was already a thread for this if their is feel free to move this, and scold me for not paying attention to detail:tard:

Last edited:

Z1107

Black and red igotasti on a metallic field license plate, like those college plates. would look sweet and I would actually put a plate on the front of my car

Z1107

So I believe that a majority of IGOTASTi logos should have some image of a car on them for now on. I was wearing my tshirt at a bar last night and a girl comes up and asks me to step outside and talk to her, Hell Yeah! im thinking. We get outside and she asks if IGOTASTi is a STD support group for people that have STD's and if so shes interested. FML!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So I believe that a majority of IGOTASTi logos should have some image of a car on them for now on. I was wearing my tshirt at a bar last night and a girl comes up and asks me to step outside and talk to her, Hell Yeah! im thinking. We get outside and she asks if IGOTASTi is a STD support group for people that have STD's and if so shes interested. FML!!!

I just peed myself. :rofl:

Z1107

I'm ordering an STi badge for my car so I don't have to explain what an STi is to the female persuasion.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm actually working on that Scott. Stay tuned.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
There's supposed to be a 2012 calender from all the STI of the Month's. :) That's a funny ass story. I was waiting for something like this. "hell ya" to "wtf?!? you got an std?" LMAO

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
There's supposed to be a 2012 calender from all the STI of the Month's. :) That's a funny ass story. I was waiting for something like this. "hell ya" to "wtf?!? you got an std?" LMAO

Yep all winners will get to submit any picture they want for the month they won.

Z1107

Thats the tricky part it would have to appeal to a large proportion of the forum. Maybe a black or blue flexfit hat with the IGOTASTi decal across the front in white and red, with a tiny image of a sti on the back. any ideas from anyone else.

STimedic

Black flexfit with the wearers' SN stitched on the back.

EDIT: That way when I wear it backwards, it shows off my name! I catch so much crap at work for my license plate choices.....FUCK 'EM, HATERS!!!!:lol:

Last edited:

flyinggogoplata

Ha!!!

When i showed the chicks at work they cocked their heads and one asked, why are you asking if people have a sexually transmitted infection..

I think we should make at least a female shirt :)