Pennsylvania

Eagleye

Tinkerer
PA here (717)

I posted about having a meet at some point...cmon people we need to organize something. A meet in winter would be pretty badass, not a lot of other cars could do that.

Over Engineering

Basic Member
We meet at Quaker Steak and Lube in Robinson Twp. the first wednesday of every month! Yeah we get less cars as it gets colder but we definitely don't have less fun!

ZachTTLM

Anyone here from up around Scranton? I hate that place...

I have been up that way for some concerts, doesnt seem to be that bad of a place...

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome bro, why not post up ion the vendors section as well. Im live in NC but am up around PA to see my bro all the time.

Reks he is my boy and lives by me. :tup: He is new at forums. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sorry im not very forum savy as you can see, i appreciate kind words Jj, we need to drink some beer sometime!

For sure. We will help you learn as you go. Not a problem. Just ask for help. We got your back.

awdsnowfun

i'm in (814)........haha might be short notice but this coming saturday(AUG. 11) there is a subaru meet in Altoona PA....it would be awsome if I could get a bunch of people to go because for some reason I have a feeling it won't be a huge turn out...Not to many scoobs in this area! I don't know whats wrong with people;)

SeanFarley

I live in Pottstown, pa I work up at blue mountain ski area in the winter, I like to ski and ride a lot when I can needless to say I love taking my soobie in to the snow. Motto big on living here I'm trying to move to the Midwest like the Denver co area

shawn

814 here to fellas---- DuBois pa is the cloesest thing you could say that i live near.... seems to me that over the last couple months i see more and more WRB STi's and WRX's running around here.... i dont know of any meets or anything .... but i keep an eye out when im out and about ..... we all should come up with a universal wave that we only use when we pass another scoob runnin the streets