Pennsylvania

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I need some other PA people in here.

I grew up (and my parents still live there) in Northwestern PA. Youngsville, in Warren County.
I still have the same cell number from when I lived there...814. I'm living in Michigan now though :-/

Grinder34

Track Monkey
DC FTW!

awdsnowfun

814 here to fellas---- DuBois pa is the cloesest thing you could say that i live near.... seems to me that over the last couple months i see more and more WRB STi's and WRX's running around here.... i dont know of any meets or anything .... but i keep an eye out when im out and about ..... we all should come up with a universal wave that we only use when we pass another scoob runnin the streets

I usually throw a thumbs up...I also get the same thing from other wrx/sti drivers

35r

It goes on every month, rain,snow... It doesnt matter. We went wednesday... It was underwhelming.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
It goes on every month, rain,snow... It doesnt matter. We went wednesday... It was underwhelming.

Pics or didnt happen!

:lol:

2015STI

NEW 2015 STI owner here. I also sell Subaru at Reedman Toll in Langhorne, PA. Loving my car and loving the Subie faithful.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
NEW 2015 STI owner here. I also sell Subaru at Reedman Toll in Langhorne, PA. Loving my car and loving the Subie faithful.

How far is that from Butler, PA?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION]!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

Welcome to IGOTASTI! Post some pictures of the new ride! :tup:
@IGOTASTi.COM you're welcome!