North Texas

Paul.c

Texas.gif

Paul.c

So I finally got moved into the new place. Haven't had a chance to clean up the garage. I hope to have it finished by spring. Btw, houses are money pits. So no mods for me for a while. :(

Paul.c

Yeah I talked to her about it. She doesn't mind. I have all winter to do the insulation and cooling so I have other priorities that need to be taken care of first.

Paul.c

either way. I can bring it over in my hatch. I've done it before. You keep forgetting that my car is actually useful :)

Paul.c

I just moved the majority of my house in the back of my car. Including the air compressor and my Auto-x box at the same time, as well as my small tool box and the rest of my tools.

I just moved the majority of my house in the back of my car. Including the air compressor and my Auto-x box at the same time, as well as my small tool box and the rest of my tools.

I don't believe you. Your auto-x box is fucking huge. How many gallons is your compressor? Is it the one you used at the last event for your tires? I can see that fitting with your auto-x box at the same time. :D

Paul.c

I don't believe you. Your auto-x box is fucking huge. How many gallons is your compressor? Is it the one you used at the last event for your tires? I can see that fitting with your auto-x box at the same time. :D

No its a 30 gallon upright. The only things I didn't move were the washer, dryer, sofa, bed, coffee table, and side tables. I use that box because my first experience with auto-x was in the pouring rain and that box will hold everything I bring and keep it dry.

No its a 30 gallon upright. The only things I didn't move were the washer, dryer, sofa, bed, coffee table, and side tables. I use that box because my first experience with auto-x was in the pouring rain and that box will hold everything I bring and keep it dry.

Oh its an awesome box! I want one. I'm just impressed you can fit it in your car with compressor that size!

Fucking hatches. Thats so awesome. :cry:

Paul.c

By posting in here you will be pledging allegiance to not only Texas, but the most snobby stuck up bitchiest part of Texas, North Texas.

Paul.c

yeah man willow bend is nice. Lendsay works at the willow bend mall (for now) at the lucky brand jeans store as the manager. Noise complaints are a thing of the past for me. I am going to call the cops once a week though and complain about the noise at 3:00 am coming from your apartment.