Florida Chapter

Scott Stokes

I am a autotech here in Orlando. I work on all makes and models but perfer to be building Subarus. If there is anything I can help with please let me know. My shop is capable of anything...

INTERISTA

On Wednesdays :( I can't during the week though but whenever I make it up there I'll let you know in advance.

Teddy

Scott Stokes

Us Florida boys are not exciting enough. Hell i would move to. The Florida Chapter Thread has been up for awhile and these are the only post. lol Can you really blame him

shefledthescene

hello from orlando as well! come on out to the wednesday meets. i typically bake brownies/cookies/cakes & other things. :lol:

Scott Stokes

Well Dez, I will try my best to make it down this coming Wednesday night. I will try to get my wife to bring her STi as well. If you guys here in Orlando, need a good cheap shop. I am a Subaru Engine builder and my best friend is a good tuner. I give all Subaru owner a 65hr labor rate, my shop is Cheaper To Keep-er im in North Orlando. Come see us. We have been open 7 months and not alot of people know Im here. But these guys can vouch for me, I know my shit and love to build them. If you know Vien Le from the meets black wrx with yellow rims. That evil nightmare car was built at my shop.. I rescued that car from the evil bastard that screwed it up before Vien found me.

shefledthescene

hah yeah i know vien. thats car is a nightmare! :lol:

i might not be out this wednesday. i wanted to go to speedworld since the weather has been amazing lately. we'll see though!

apexhero

Southeast Florida Car Meet

Every friday night from 8pm-10ish there is a very large car meet of all makes and models.

"Tower Shopppes" Plaza located at 595 and University in a large parking lot.

A few other subies have shown up recently, but I know there has got to be more of us down here in SFLA!

The meet has lots of vendors on hand as well, it is a sanctioned event. $3.00 to park in the roped off areas. Or FREE if you would rather park out and walk around. Probably around 100 cars throughout the night depending on the week/weather.

Everything from classics, muscle, custom, super car, and of good share of import.

Look for me in the DGM 08 STi Hatch

I will be attending tonight and if anyone is in the area that would like to go as well, feel free to come by!

jesup16

From Sarasota FL here. I autocross all over the state though. If anyone is interested, I'm an admin for a FL/GA based autocross group. We put up all the local events. It's also a great community and we have a few national champs that are great resources. Just look up "autocross buddies" on FB.

I'll be at Lake Tech (Mt. Dora) this Sunday for an autocross with Martin Sports Car Club. Online registration is closed, but you can still walk up and register onsite.

Hope to meet some of you.