Urgent Help Section?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Holy post a new thread in the admin forum with the rules and such and when your done I will create the forum and post it. Great ideas everyone.

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Glad you guys ran with the idea, sorry Ive been super busy lately and didnt see the thread blow up. I watched for a day or two but then got sidetracked.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Glad you guys ran with the idea, sorry Ive been super busy lately and didnt see the thread blow up. I watched for a day or two but then got sidetracked.

We are creating it and should be open soon. Great idea. :tup:

Eagleye

Tinkerer
We are creating it and should be open soon. Great idea. :tup:

thanks, just another reason i love the site...guys who listen to ideas. Not saying they should always be used, but it is nice to be heard (or seen I suppose). This is, for whatever reason, a rare concept and I commend you guys for even having this section....and then looking at it haha

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thank you. We are not like the rest, and will never be like the rest.

I had the same idea a while ago but could never decide on the best way to implement it... then I forgot about it all together. :oops:

Having a thread is a another option. The advantage of a thread would be that those that want to help could subscribe to it and get an email notification sent to them. Most of us have smart phones and our phones will let us know when we have an email.

I still think that just making a thread in the proper section with "URGENT HELP NEEDED" in the title would work best. Somebody will see it pretty quickly and the thread would be there to reference later.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Forum is up in the admin forum. Holy was gonna work on it, but your more than welcome to help also. I know your busy and never around anymore. :)