FEELER... 2008 Subaru WRC CF Side mirrors

Tarmac_GR_STI

2008 Subaru WRC CF Side mirrors

Bought these babies from Prodrive earlier this year; unfortunately I sold the car and are just sitting here looking pretty
frown.gif

It's a bit hard for me to let them go, since I'm a huge Subaru Rally fan. But being that I don't have an STI or Subaru anymore... I think it's time to let it go. I paid a hefty price for them, as well as the shipping and custom fees from the UK. These came off one of there 2008 Subaru WRC cars... legit stuff right here.

Pics:
mirror004.jpg

mirror003.jpg

mirror002.jpg

mirror001.jpg

Those are the only pics I have right now, they are sitting in storage in a bin. If you are a SERIOUS buyer I will get them and send more pics. I will not tolerate any low balling. Shipping will be paid at buyers expense.

PRICE LOWERED!
$700 OBO

Last edited:

Paul.c

Didn't know you sold your car. Weren't you doing a bunch of hill climbs? What did you get into?

GLWS.

Tarmac_GR_STI

Yeah, I sold it. I ended up getting very busy with work and decided it should go to someone who will use more than I was able too. :( At least I didn't completely downgrade, I have a 2003 M3 now (Ti Silver). It's nice, but it lacks the power/torque.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
O do I wish that they fit my 04.

Tarmac_GR_STI

They will fit the GR you're going to buy! :p

Consider this people... new: Consider this... new: 470.XX british pounds ---> EACH

That was at the beginning of the year, if the BP went up in value (haven't checked), they are most likely worth more now.