TurboXS Hybrid BOV

Z1107

Great product that has only one flaw IMO, the gasket from the flange to the TMIC is crap. If you have to remove your intercooler for maintanence or turning a wrench I notice more wear every time as it is a I believe a cloth type gasket, not impressed. But the actual BOV is awesome does a great job. When installing leave out the adjustment washers, with one I was getting flutter, works fine with none. For anyone that wants a BOV that is loud this is NOT the BOV you want, yes it does make the typical BOV sound but not loud at all so this perfect for people who dont want to draw attention.:tard:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Looks like a nice solid piece

11bnuffy

This is also a video when im hauling ass at a drag strip. It can be loud if you want it to be, but if you daily drive it normally it wont be as noticable.

Z1107

Product review update:
After a year I've had to remove the hybrid BOV. I don't know why but it started voa 90-100% instead at only WOT. Throttle from idle suffered drastically. During spirited driving is what great but at idle it sucked balls. This started after a 6-7 months on the car and 1000 miles. I will be contacting Turboxs for possible reasons.

Z1107

Spoke to turboxs, I'll be shipping my hybrid BOV back to them for testing and possible rebuild. On another note the tech told me that the hybrid is supposed to flutter, anyone else understand that?