Rally Armor Mudflaps

Z1107

Installed my new Rally Armor mudflaps today. First thing I noticed is that they are a quality product and comes with everything you need to install. Installation is easy in theory, but my car didn't want to work with me. The directions could you use a part guide as the kit comes with two different types of clips that are very similar but are used on different ends of the vehicle. Installation would have only taken about 20 to 30 minutes but I hit a few snags. Definantly would recommend these to anyone. Pics to come.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I have the Rally Armor UR flaps with the red lettering and I'm very happy with them! Very high quality material, I can't stress this enough! (If they deteriorate prematurely or something, I'll be back on here letting you all know.) I've had them on the car for a year now and they still shine like the day I took them out of the package.

A few of the mounting holes are elongated so you can fine tune how far out they hang on the car. I love how I have mine adjusted.

Install was pretty straightforward. An offset screwdriver and maybe also a really short handled screwdriver makes life so much easier. Without them, especially the offset driver, you will most likely have to take the wheels off. The fronts are easier because you can turn the wheel all the way to one side or the other. The rears of course, not so much...lol

Also, I didn't mean to hijack your thread Z1107, I just wanted to give people a little more info on these flaps.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Piper86

Can i see some pics? And which ones are they as i see there are mainly 2 shapes?
I'm looking for something short and which will give a stock like look, or a made to fit look.
Actually want something which would mould around the body parts.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We will post a few pics for you.

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Eagleye

Tinkerer
More reviews are probably not needed for these mudflaps but I'll throw in my $.02

I was initially put off by the high price of the model specific offering from RA as I was use to paying much less for either their generic style or the RokBlockz brand, but I must say they are very worth their price. The included brackets, spacers, & legible English directions (with pictures) make installation easy. They work as intended, look great, and hold shape unlike some stiffer materials that end up swooping back over time looking pretty silly.