The Post Whore Thread!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I'm not sure about ALL generations, but I think there are lens upgrades you can do. Something about a TSX or RSX lens.

I'll let you do the google leg-work, but it might be an option for you.

S2000 as well!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Sorry boys. I have been busy lately.

1) Traded the CF bullshit trunk for a WRB WRX trunk and $300. :tup:
2) Going to be trading Whiteline steering rack bushings and NRG CF canards for a blue suede wrapped headliner and all pillars tomorrow. :tup:
3) Will be doing my how to on the a/c and drive belt swap tomorrow. :tup:
4) Will attempt to get AEM Uego AFR gauge to work with ATR tomorrow. :( (Everything else works with new tuning laptop)
5) Sit down and enjoy a very accomplished day? :lol:

How has everyone else been doing lately?

I'm in the middle of haggling this dude on nasioc into selling me a CF S204 spoiler for a really great price since it'll mount directly into the WRX spoiler holes. That's going to fulfill my exterior modifications!!!!*

*For the time being that is......
:lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sounds like your busy busy.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Oh, I also managed to preorder a Xbox One Day One edition as well! BestBuy had a limited selection in stock for a day and I was lucky enough to get a hold of one! Now they are completely sold out and will be looking forward to getting $1500 for it coming up this December for the good ole' holidays! :rofl:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
3ABC2F48-AC35-4192-8673-7920C9568EB0-5523-000002557E3DC6F4_zpsedc16024.jpg

Yayyyyyyyyyy

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What are you doing now?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Trying to find some time to install the suede headliner and pillars. Shit keeps coming up!!! :lol:

DownforceTom

S204 wing, suede headliner & pillars, xbox one resale...I need your problems. Speaking of problems, my clear coat & I are going through a painful & ugly separation. I'm tempted to just have the whole car plastidipped.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
S204 wing, suede headliner & pillars, xbox one resale...I need your problems. Speaking of problems, my clear coat & I are going through a painful & ugly separation. I'm tempted to just have the whole car plastidipped.

Pics of the car? I want to see the condition. Also how many miles? Plastidip would be nasty. What color would you go with?

My problems are looking for the best deals possible from the buyer and seller sides. I look constantly, very frequently, throughout each and every day. Very exhausting yet very rewarding. I email text or call at least 100 different people every day. :(

But back to your car!!!!

DownforceTom

144,xxx miles original paint. I'd probably go with a white dip, I always wanted this car in white. The other option would be to go with some kind of hot/rat rod theme and really go wild. I love rat rods and I love STis...

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
144,xxx miles original paint. I'd probably go with a white dip, I always wanted this car in white. The other option would be to go with some kind of hot/rat rod theme and really go wild. I love rat rods and I love STis...

Im at 110k and my paint still looks pretty damn good. Ive never buffed it but ive waxed the shit out of it over these past 3 years.

What kind of weather do you drive theough?! :lol:

DownforceTom

The car was in south Carolina for the first 70k of its life, then Philly for the next 65ish & now it's in tropical heat & humidity. That's what's killing it.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
The car was in south Carolina for the first 70k of its life, then Philly for the next 65ish & now it's in tropical heat & humidity. That's what's killing it.

Does it feel sluggish in that tropic weather? It needs some northern fall air to breathe! :lol:

Low 50s here today.