The Post Whore Thread!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
It's noticeably slower here, the LGT suffers even more. It was 90 yesterday.

Sheesh! That must suck. Does it affect gas mileage by a great deal?!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Dunno. Similar, I think if anything I'd have gotten lower though since I basically live at the beach now.

Ah alright. So how does the car run now tuned in that heat compared to PA weather back then?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
It's faster than ever and gets awesome mileage(relatively speaking of course).

Good to hear! Omg how hot does your interior get?? Do you use one of those windshield shades?

DownforceTom

I do use one of those and it's disgustingly hot inside. The LGT has leather and no tint & is cooler inside. I've never had a car that gets & stays this hot.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I do use one of those and it's disgustingly hot inside. The LGT has leather and no tint & is cooler inside. I've never had a car that gets & stays this hot.

Ive had 110 degree interior before and let me tell you i almost cried. I opened all the windows and waited outside for the car to cool the hell down. I could only imagine going theough it every damn day! But im sure like everything else you learn to adapt!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I feel like im on a permanent vacation because of this heat. Palm trees help that mindset.

And here you are saying you wish you had my problems! :lol:

DownforceTom

Pics of paint!

Wing

IMAG0667.jpg

Scoop
IMAG0668.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Holy crap! How often do you work on the exterior? Wax buff polish whatever ect?

In any case. You can find a cheap carbon fiber hood scoop in great condition and replace that one. As far as the wing goes... You could purchase just the top piece of the spoiler cheaply. Thats always an alternative to repainting! :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Is that a legit carbon roof or just a wrap?

I couldnt find any good deals on a cf trunk and wing combo undortunately.

But yes you can and it would look sick!

DownforceTom

The grownup, reasonable thing to do here is order some paint from Grimmspeed, redo the scoop and top of the wing then wax the hell out of the car religiously from there on. That's the most fiscally sensible thing too.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Buttttt........

Carbon fiber... :subaru:

:rofl:

That mod bug wants out. Out of your system. It wants you to get the carbon fiber. I mean it already crossed your mind. The "sensible" thing to do is just let it all out, get it over with, take a step back and enjoy!

:rofl: :rofl: