The Post Whore Thread!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Jared it's $15, $25, $40, Mr. President!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You can donate any amount you would like on the website. Thanks for coming aboard welcome! Glad to have you here!

How do i find my Subscribed threads?

Also can we borrow the how to's from IWSTI? Not to take credit for them but so we have them on the site? I guess we could just re-write them in our own words if we had to lol, with our own pics.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I don't wanna take anything from them. We our a different kind of site and not gonna make the same mistakes like IW!

I don't wanna take anything from them. We our a different kind of site and not gonna make the same mistakes like IW!

Having some really good write ups isn't a mistake IMO. It will also bring people to the site. Just a suggestion, no disrespect meant.:) Not talking about linking to them or anything like that either.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
OK not a problem then :) Thanks for asking!

jefferis

VP of I.G.O.T.A., LLC
Having some really good write ups isn't a mistake IMO. It will also bring people to the site. Just a suggestion, no disrespect meant.:) Not talking about linking to them or anything like that either.

Welcome. Go to the quick links text underneath the forum button and choose subscribed threads.

Jeff

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Man my EVO did rule my world, wait it ruled my check book, lol!

Then I don't understand what that means: Not Work Safe content must be linked in threads...

What is not work safe content and why must it be linked vs. random?

It like if I wanted to post a picture of a girl modeling with a car and she was wearing a bikini. Thats not work safe so I'd post a link to it rather than directly in the thread. This way it will only be seen intentionally.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
It like if I wanted to post a picture of a girl modeling with a car and she was wearing a bikini. Thats not work safe so I'd post a link to it rather than directly in the thread. This way it will only be seen intentionally.

or meatspin, that right there is not work safe or something you want to "scroll into" going thru a thread. hahahaha. VOMIT.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
To bad I did Meatspin at work, WOW! I should have known!