The Post Whore Thread!

LikaGhst

I can't believe JJ went from an Evo to an STi... Every and any Evo owner I know/met HATES Wrx's and STi's or at least talks them way down from an Evo which personally I disagree with I've driven a stock Evo, one with bolt ons, and a built one and I've gotta say it just isn't better than an STi in my opinion but I don't at all hate on them either.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hi Paul! You must be busy cause you haven't posted much, but welcome aboard!

LikaGhst I will have to tell you the story of my EVO sometime when we get together, lol. It's a long story. I love the STi and after having both I think the STi is better in most ways and both have ups and downs. When we do a meet I will tell you. Plus if I didn't have a STi this forum or website or FB would have never happened. So it's all good in my book and STi people are a lot nicer, LMAO!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yep it's a good one cause it cost me a ton of cash! Oh well we live and we learn, but yeah I will fill you in for sure!

LikaGhst

So a whore asked me to do it with her like they do on the discovery channel lastnight and I was wasssssted drunk but managed to still tell her no LOL

Oh and in my drunken adventures I lost my phone at 1 of the 3 bars I was at lastnight FML!

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm sure that's a good thing cause your package might have fell off, LMAO :rofl:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:goodjob:

06STI360

Ahaha you must have good eye sight to see through your beer goggles and still be able to shut down a dirty girl. I probably would not have been so smart.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Paul your friends with BAD. You get NO respect, LMAO! :rofl:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
So the idea here is I can spat off any usless bit and it still counts toward my post count?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Greetings whores.

And a fine "how do you do" to you to

Hey did you know we can use profane language here as well? That means I could say things like "My festering cock sore of a neighbor ran over my fucking garbage cans to day. So I pissed on his car door handles." and no one would care or be upset. This site is great!

JJ you've created a monster