**RIP** Cars u had, loved, n lost.(Before and after)

SamIam

This thread is to post pics of the rides u had, loved, n lost. Go ahead and post the pic of ur favorite beauty from the past before ur new sexy subie beauty.. :D

BEFORE:

1236824716-1-1.jpg

AFTER: :'(

Rubywreck.jpg

Last edited:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
That was a nice two-fawty. I'm sorry to see what happened... what did happen. It look like the space shuttle landed on it! :lol:

It's funny... you whent from a 240 to an STi and I went from an STi to a 240 :tup:

Well this is Bob... we had a great relationship (no homo) but now it is over. He finally felt that I was not the proper owner and probably wanted some new blood so I set him free. He managed to find probably the best person it can go to because the new owner has a solid goal and Bob has a good home. Enter Tyler aka HawkEye.
CIMG0326-Edit.jpg

and then there was this before the STi... Not sure why I would even post it here cuz I hated it. I will never buy another VW as long as I live.
DSCN3801.JPG

Last edited:

SamIam

That was a nice two-fawty. I'm sorry to see what happened... what did happen. It look like the space shuttle landed on it! :lol:

It's funny... you whent from a 240 to an STi and I went from an STi to a 240 :tup:

Well this is Bob... we had a great relationship (no homo) but now it is over. He finally felt that I was not the proper owner and probably wanted some new blood so I set him free. He managed to find probably the best person it can go to because the new owner has a solid goal and Bob has a good home. Enter Tyler aka HawkEye.
CIMG0326-Edit.jpg

and then there was this before the STi... Not sure why I would even post it here cuz I hated it. I will never buy another VW as long as I live.
DSCN3801.JPG

HAHAHAHAA!!!

Newtons law mein!! For action has an equal or opposite reaction!!..lol

I miss Ruby evryday!!! Wut had happened was this "estupet laydee" was texting n ran a red light and T-boned me at mid intersection one day. Didnt even see her coming!(thats wut he said)..lol Smashed my "tu-fawty es-ex" n put me in the hospital for a week! :(

Some insurance BS later, I adopted my "STacI"!! :D

However! I do kno ur VW BS pain!! I had the same "GT-Fail" before STacI. OOOOOOHHHHH man!!!! EVERYTHING went wrong wit that piece of crap!! LEMON CERTIFIED for sure!! Happy as I can be now.. Still miss my Balcony @ Willow Springs days but, happy to see the 240 community to be similar n welcoming as the Subie world! :D

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
HAHAHAHAA!!!

Newtons law mein!! For action has an equal or opposite reaction!!..lol

I miss Ruby evryday!!! Wut had happened was this "estupet laydee" was texting n ran a red light and T-boned me at mid intersection one day. Didnt even see her coming!(thats wut he said)..lol Smashed my "tu-fawty es-ex" n put me in the hospital for a week! :(

Some insurance BS later, I adopted my "STacI"!! :D

However! I do kno ur VW BS pain!! I had the same "GT-Fail" before STacI. OOOOOOHHHHH man!!!! EVERYTHING went wrong wit that piece of crap!! LEMON CERTIFIED for sure!! Happy as I can be now.. Still miss my Balcony @ Willow Springs days but, happy to see the 240 community to be similar n welcoming as the Subie world! :D

This is just another reason why I felt very comfortable making the switch... That and the fact that I have an unlimited amount of resources at my disposal and probably the most knowledgeable 240 expert on god's green earth as my best friend. The car is an icon and is timeless. Regardless the friends I made here are priceless and sacred to me and I would do anything for them and the Subaru community if it is in my power.

I will own another again!

Anyway I hope you are well now and I wish you luck with the STi

SamIam

Thnx bro!! Doin better now.. The anxiety(WWII flashbacks) kick in when people cut me off or experience near accident moments..lol

Not much speeding for me..lol Tempting but no...lol

shefledthescene

ne2wpics584.jpg

this is jezzabelle. you can see abbigale in the background

newpics582.jpg

i loved this car but sold it because the honda scene was getting REALLY bad in orlando. cars were getting stolen left and right and i didnt want to deal with it.

before jezzabelle i had minnie:
222.jpg

and before minnie i had roxxanne:
roxxy2.jpg

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
English......do you speak it?

There will be none of this!

Not joking

Rule number 7 of the Elite code of conduct...

7.) Do not berate or belittle those in the general community. As an EliteSTI you now have the responsibility to mentor and assist those below you in rank. This is not a boys club and even though your position in the community commands respect, you should return that respect with equal or greater ferocity

Last edited:

SamIam

I also apologize!
I had written in that manner only because I had assumed that the way I wrote would have made since, as far as inside jokes go.. Apparently I was mistaken. It appears its only a west coast thing or at least on my home turf anyway. I had never had an issue with that before. Especially with having a comment with negative results. But I guess Ill just stick to where the friendlies are... You will begin to see less of myself from now on.. wish all of you the best and good like with your hobbies and cars! Thanks for the warm welcomes(at first) but, this really bothered me.

Say any neg comments that any of you may have but, Im out..

Good luck to you all..

Adios!..

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I also apologize!
I had written in that manner only because I had assumed that the way I wrote would have made since, as far as inside jokes go.. Apparently I was mistaken. It appears its only a west coast thing or at least on my home turf anyway. I had never had an issue with that before. Especially with having a comment with negative results. But I guess Ill just stick to where the friendlies are... You will begin to see less of myself from now on.. wish all of you the best and good like with your hobbies and cars! Thanks for the warm welcomes(at first) but, this really bothered me.

Say any neg comments that any of you may have but, Im out..

Good luck to you all..

Adios!..

I sent you a pm. We are working on this issue. Please don't leave and thank you for your support.

SirMyztiq

Well this brings me back. This is my first car. Worked at Burger King for two years to save up enough so my dad wouldn't bitch at me for pitching in the rest. 92 Camaro, 5-speed, RS. Her name was Ashley. I ended up selling her after a flood at school flooded the engine. She was never the same again :(
n18807643_30157188_2216.jpg

This is Jasmin. My first STi and my first major wreck. Being young and stupid was my mistake. She was gone but I survived. When I set out to find a new car, I wanted the new hatchbacks but the one I recently got popped up and after I test drove it I knew I had to have my redemption.
n18807643_30948654_9898.jpgn18807643_30948653_9563.jpgn18807643_30948652_9227.jpgn18807643_30948651_8882.jpg

Look how young I was! LOL I was 19 I think?

I'll post post-accident pictures later when I'm home.

Good thread. Well, besides all the crybaby stuff :D