My Past Cars

spyder8213

My first, car I modified was a 2000 Chevy Cavalier. Pure show car with body kit and wing, rear seat removed for custom stereo install, and a few other mods. Had a turbo kit for it but traded the car in and sold the kit. Car was in Tuner Performance Reports Magazine as one of the best GM's on the east coast.

I traded the Cav in for a 2006 Dodge Dakota that I traded in 2 months later for a 2007 Eclipse. Put about every mod ever made for the 4G eclipse on and loved the car. Was working on making it a dedicated track car when the realization I needed more room for a growing family kicked in. Miss the HELL outta that car.

DSC01103.jpg

6236850066_large.jpg

spyder8213

So I traded in the eclipse for a 2005 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 4x4. Again, never stayed stock. Was working on a 6 inch lift to go with all the other off-road mods when I realized I didn't have baby seat anchors across the back for 2 baby seats. Add that to 14mpg and it was gone that day. That's how I ended up with my 2005 WRX. I've always wanted a WRX, so even though I do miss the Eclipse, I am happier than a pig in shit to finally have one. Can't wait for the modding process to begin!!!
DSC00186.jpg