Donations to IGOTASTi.COM.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We would also like to say a big thanks to Stephen AKA: inferno19d for his donation to IGOTASTi.COM! Every little bit helps and we thank you from the bottom of our heart! :)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Ben & Stephen... Words can express our thanks!

You guys rock!:tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
A HUGE HUGE SHOUT OUT TO > Clay AKA: bamaboy1988 for his gracious donation to IGOTASTi.COM playing bid wars. He was given a "Sponsor" membership, and a ton of stickers & t-shirts along with our custom radiator shroud.

Clay with your bid you have helped the site in more ways then you know. :ty: my friend. God bless you and your family. Come home safe. :)

inferno19d

I am not a moderator nor an administrator of this site, however I do want to say thank you to Clay for the outstanding bid for the fan shroud. I truly enjoy this forum and everything the people on it stand for. I have learned more from this place than any other site i have visited. His donation helps keep this site going and I thank you and everyone else that contributes.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We would like to give a big shout out to Jeff AKA: SeeeeeYa for his donation to IGOTASTi.COM! :ty:

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hey guys things have been pretty tight money wise running the company and upgrading our site to a new host. If anyone can pitch in that would be great as it would help get us back on track. We normally don't ask unless we need it, but we need it. Thanks again!

PS: The donation link is on the front page of the website right hand side in the middle of the page.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We don't like asking, but we have an outstanding bill of $413.70 from when we moved to our new servers. If any one can donate toward this cause or become a premium member to help out that would be great. We have 7 days left to pay this bill. We don't like asking, but really need the help from the community.

Thanks everyone.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
No problem. If I didn't just blow so much money on the new drive shaft I'd have a little more to help us out with.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Big shout out to [MENTION=652]Grinder34[/MENTION] for his $50 donation.

Thank you sir for the support. ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] thank you for unexpected donation to the community. :bow:

YOU ROCK!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Donate today like I did and get the new donation award! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:bump: Just a small donation to the site gets you a new award. ;)

If you have any questions please ask.

:ty:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] thanks for the donation brother. You're the best! ?

?Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] thanks once again brother for all you do here and for the donation to the community tonight.

You're the best! :bow:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
@Alin, thank you, friend, for the $100 donation to the community and all your years of support here. - :geek:

God bless,
igotasti