Donations to IGOTASTi.COM.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Over the past few weeks we have had some people reach out to us and ask us if we take donations. The answer is yes we do. We pay for this site out of our own pockets for daily running expenses.

If you would like to donate to the site to keep it up and running smoothly with the best information in the world please send donation your donation to orders@igotasti.com.

All donations go towards server fees, new products, and daily operations of the company. We're very hands on with the community and always can be reached anytime. Thanks again for wanting to support a great "NO DRAMA COMMUNITY."

You all rock, and we thank you all from the bottom of our heart. :)

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We would like to thank HolyCrapItsFast for the donation he gave to the site.:thumbsup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We would like to thank Zach AKA: Z1107 for his donation to IGOTASTi.COM. :ty: Every bit helps keep us growing and improving the community.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks again to my man Zach AKA : Z1107 who gave a donation again to the site which has helped pay our website fees for this month. :ty: my friend.

It's people like you that help us grow and keep us wanting to push on. Thanks from the bottom of our heart. This means a lot to us.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We would like to give a big shout out to Scott Strokes who just made a donation to IGOTASTi.COM. Scott we're very glad you are on the team. This helps keep us fresh and going. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Thanks again pal.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We would like to say thank you to Jordan from Defined Performance for giving a donation to the site. This is above and beyond his Vendor fees. We're touched so much how everyone here is taking care of the community. This money will go towards bills, giveaways and maintenance. Thanks again Jordan! :rockon:

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We would like to thank Vic AKA: Mister2011STI for his donation to IGOTASTi.COM. :ty:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We want everyone to know that we're so touched by all the support everyone has given IGOTASTi.COM. Thank you all. :)

We also wanna thank George AKA: HolyCrapItsFast for another donation. George you are awesome and so glad you're on the team friend.

Thank you all again. :rockon:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
My pleasure buddy. I don't want to lose the site so i will be making them from time to time

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We wanna thank Zach AKA: Z1107 for his donation again to IGOTASTi.COM. :ty: Your helping means a lot to us. We couldn't do this without everyone's help.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We would like to take this time and thank our own super mod Gino AKA: rek888v2 for his donation to IGOTASTi.COM. Thanks pal.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well boys and girls we just had to upgrade memory on the server again. This is not cheap and we're asking the community to please either become a premium member if you like what we do, or give a donation. Anything will work.

Our fees are not cheap and this site cause hundreds a month to keep updated and fresh. You can send money to orders@igotasti.com. Thank you all for the support and the new memory will be added ASAP and should fix the issues of going off-line.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO > Wattana AKA: Bang876 for his gracious donation to the site. This will help us out big time. :ty: my friend!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
BIG SHOUT OUT TO Zach AKA: Z1107 for his gracious donation to the site! :ty: kind sir!

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We now have a donate button at the top of the forum in the navbar area. If you can donate or become a premium member that would be awesome. Thank you.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
If you like what we are doing please donate to our cause. :ty:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We would like to thank Alin AKA alinro for his donation to IGOTASTi.COM! :ty: so much. This would go towards our server fees! :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We would like to thank Ben AKA STimedic for his donation to IGOTASTi.COM. :ty: for keeping the lights on.