IGOTASTi.COM Code Of Conduct.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
First I would like to take this time and thank all the members who support IGOTASTi.COM. Second I want to thank all the super moderators and moderators for a great job they are doing on the forum. Third I wanna thank all the Vendors for great pricing and helping people with their builds. THANK YOU ALL!

The next issue at hand is something people have asked me over and over again and I decided to go ahead and post this for everyone to see. People know that we run a tight ship and love that we have a safe, fun, no drama forum, but wanna know what the code of conduct is. It's very simple and I will list it below.

CODE OF CONDUCT
  1. Please welcome new members.
  2. Everyone is equal.
  3. Everyone is to be respected.
  4. No bashing.
  5. No stalking or mistreating ladies who join us: treat with respect at all times.
  6. No cussing at each other.
  7. There are NO stupid questions. Each question asked could help others, and builds the data base. Remember you might know that answer so please help others.
  8. No hijacking post threads or posting irrelevant sidetracks unless it's in the Off Topic Forum.
  9. If there is a issue please report the post so we can take care of the issue in a calm manner. Don't engage and make the situation worse. Remember these are forums and sometimes posts can come across the wrong way, and the person didn't mean to offend you.
  10. NO DRAMA!!!! If you like to cause DRAMA then we are not for you, and you will be banned. We have a great community and will not let a few ruin it for us all.

Thanks again everyone. Each one of you are awesome and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for supporting us each and every day. Have a great subbie day. :)

I.G.O.T.A. CEO: JJ Smith, AKA: "CRZTRBO"

2005 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO BR330
2004 Subaru WRX STi

http://www.IGOTAEVO.COM
http://www.IGOTASTi.COM

"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me"
Philippians 4:13

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
The code of conduct has been updated. This applies to everyone! No exceptions! EVERYONE!!!!

John

All joking aside, I'm sure that my wife will eventually make her way onto the forums. It would be much appreciated if ladies are treated with respect :D

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
All joking aside, I'm sure that my wife will eventually make her way onto the forums. It would be much appreciated if ladies are treated with respect :D

Yes I agree. That is rule #5.