Opensource 32bit Speed Density now available!

Mart

Yeah I did test some 06 STI ROM from Merp, get him the data he needed and I havent heard back yet from him. I believe he is moving to HEW and C/C++. Now I can get involved some more ;)

Mart

Cheers, thanks Mart! BTW - there are some peeps chomping at the bit to get the 2006 patch working, nudge nudge ;) Check out the 32 bit SD thread :D

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Ok, if anybody else is keen (Sti, or otherwise - WRX, legacy, forester) I'm willing to start pulling together ports for other Roms, let me know. I will likely need you to do some tests for me with the RAM addresses, but I'll provide the Roms for testing.

I am very interested in a ROM for a USDM 04 STi. Do I need to provide you with a ROM?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
BTW TD... You are very much an asset here. Thank you for your outstanding contributions.

I have been silently following all the chatter at the RR forums and I am struggling to keep up.

Hats off to you and all the guys at RomRaider!

Td_d

Commander In Chief
I am very interested in a ROM for a USDM 04 STi. Do I need to provide you with a ROM?

You're in luck - the original code by Freon was written for an '04 USDM STI, so yes, and Ive also been helping a member here retain his LC/FFS and SD (since the space on the early 32 bit roms is very limited (they are only 512Kb as opposed to 1MB, packed to the rim...), so I can send it through to you. Just need to pull through the XML definitions, as I had to move the LC/FFS code to a different location, and relink certain parameters, as Freon's rom is A2ZJ710J rom (which was the last 04 rom released).

Td_d

Commander In Chief
Thanks Holy - you got me started on this journey!

Mart - the Hew project and being able to code in C++ is very exciting, opens up a world of opportunities. I need to go and read up on C programming, since I have no programming background :( but I figure it will be much easier than coding directly in asm :D

Td_d

Commander In Chief
Chuckle, so I just found out that you're tuning the '04 Holy - well, he's got the patched rom and all the definitions, sent.

Phew... my head is swimming with code. Time for a glass of wine.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
You're in luck - the original code by Freon was written for an '04 USDM STI, so yes, and Ive also been helping a member here retain his LC/FFS and SD (since the space on the early 32 bit roms is very limited (they are only 512Kb as opposed to 1MB, packed to the rim...), so I can send it through to you. Just need to pull through the XML definitions, as I had to move the LC/FFS code to a different location, and relink certain parameters, as Freon's rom is A2ZJ710J rom (which was the last 04 rom released).

Oh cool. That sound great!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Chuckle, so I just found out that you're tuning the '04 Holy - well, he's got the patched rom and all the definitions, sent.

Phew... my head is swimming with code. Time for a glass of wine.

Ahhh okay. Yes. So far we are making good head way but his MAF is at the end of its rope and I think it's time for SD :D Plus he is using a blow through MAF and it is not as consistent as a pull through setup. The fuel is all over the place and it is bugging the fuck out of me.

Yes go drink... you deserve it!

Td_d

Commander In Chief
Yeah, blow through MAFs are a bitch to tune... should be much more straight forward on SD. Let me know how it turns out!

Like Vermont, I am personally so friggin sick and tired of how sensitive my MAF is. There's a version on Romraider that actually replaces closed loop with Alpha-N, looks interesting... maybe where I have more some patience ;)

andreoreynolds

Good afternoon, I currently have a 2005 Subaru Forester STI SG-9 (JDM). I'm currently trying to source the Speed Density for my ECU. Is this possible?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk