"HELP" a family this Thanksgiving. 2011

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
First I'm not asking that anyone does this. Nor would I think less of you if you can't give. If you want to give then great! It's just that I love helping people and God put this on my heart to help a family out in need. I know a few families that work very hard and has had some bad times and just needs a break. So I thought why not help them have a great Thanksgiving. I'm donating $25.00 to the cause to help them get some food and to show them people really do care. Let's see if we can get a $100's or more so I can go and help them with food and gas for their car. If you can send something please send money as a donation to orders@igotasti.com. I will list your name underneath just so I can keep track of the funds.

Thanks again and lets help a family for Thanksgiving. God bless you all. :)

1. $25.00 - JJ
2. $25.00 - Zach "To The Limit Motorsportz"
3. $25.00 - George "HolyCrapItsFast"
4. $5.00 - John Furman
5. $44.12 - Taylor "USARMY-STi"
6. $25.00 - Jeff Peterson "The man who keeps the sites running"
7. $25.00 - Nathan - AKA "nathan2001"
8. $50.00 - Brian Neumann - AKA "Gossamer"

Total raised $225.00! WOW :) :ty: all.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks pal for your donation. People have helped me in life and now it's my turn to help someone else for once! God bless you and your family!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks Holy! I'm very touched that you gave.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks John for giving. :) God bless you and your family!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Big THANKS to Taylor AKA: USARMY-STi for your awesome donation.

We are going to feed some needy families this year. I'm so touched right now.

USARMY-STi

^^^ Anything I can do to help!! Would be great if the sites name was put in from where the donation was from (unless it is, only you know) Would bring a good name to the site and the STi community as a whole. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
^^^ Anything I can do to help!! Would be great if the sites name was put in from where the donation was from (unless it is, only you know) Would bring a good name to the site and the STi community as a whole. :)

It's coming from all of us from IGOTASTi.COM. The site will be getting props for this.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks to Jeff for his gift of $25.00. For people that don't know Jeff he is our web designer and person who keeps the sites up and running for I.G.O.T.A. He is also my personal friend. Thanks pal and God bless you and your family!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Big shout out to Nathan AKA "nathan2001" for his donation of $25.00. God bless you and your family.

You guys have no idea how happy this is making me. We are going to make a difference for some people who have nothing. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
A big shout out to Tyler Smith AKA "HawkEye" for his $5.00 donation. There is going to be happy faces on Thanksgiving.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Was going to send just 30, but saw that amount, and idk, just figured I would just throw in a few more :)

Means a lot my friend! Thanks again and God bless.