Thank you for becoming a premium member!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Big shout out to Joe AKA: WRB_STi for joining our team as a (Platinum) member! :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Woooot awesome!!!! Platinum ftw!!!!! :bigtup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Big shout out to Eric AKA: @Marzocchiwrx as he joined the team as a (Sponsor) member!

:ty: & :welcome:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Please show some love to Stephen AKA: @inferno19d as he upgraded from Sponsor member to (Platinum) status!

:ty: & :sti: FTW!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well boys & girls please give a warm welcome to Jeffrey AKA: @black bandit as he also joined our team tonight as a (Platinum) member! :ty: & :welcome:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
You two guys have done yourselves a true pleasure! Time to start chuggin some amsoil!!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Big shout out to Zach AKA @zax for joining our family as a (Contributing) member! :welcome: & :ty:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:ty: :bigtup:

Alter3go

Welcome good community and great help you will enjoy this forum and look forward to hearing about you and your vehicle

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hey thanks guys. I support forums that I feel have a healthy and helpful atmosphere.

Best forum i have ever been on. Thats why this is the only car forum i use anymore. And im on here at all times! :tup: this community is unbelievably extraordinary!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Everyone please take the time to welcome Ryan AKA: [MENTION=3552]danosrk[/MENTION] as he just joined our team as a (Platinum) member!

:ty: & God Bless. :)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:ty: [MENTION=3552]danosrk[/MENTION] platinum FTW!!!!!! A wise decision full of extraordinary deals! Youre not going to be drinking amsoil!!! :rofl: