Thank you for becoming a premium member!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Why I get no love.......

I think it's cuz JJ hates on the lowered mini van.....:tard:

Your drunk, lol. I never said that.

Undecisive

Thanks JJ! I actually don't have an sti, I only have my VW that I call an sti. Don't pay any attention to the the blue 04 that gino is taking care of for the next month...

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
If anyone is a supporter and wants to upgrade to sponsor please send $15.00 to orders@igotasti.com and then pm me and I will make the change for you. Thanks.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
DKDunn04, just upgraded to top level and is now a "SPONSOR" :ty:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Just added my garage too. I cant wait to get home to take some real pics!

Thanks pal. I will check it out.

Thanks again for everyone who supports us by becoming a premium member. :ty:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I would like to thank Zach AKA: Z1107 who just upgraded to a SPONSOR! Thanks pal! :rock:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I always hate asking, but if you enjoy all we do for you on IGOTASTi.com then please become a premium member or donate to the site so we can continue to grow and keep updated and fresh. Web fees are a killer! Also don't forget to get new members to join us and keep spreading the word. :ty:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I would like to take the time and thank Bubba02STi for becoming a "SPONSOR" here at IGOTASTi.com! :ty:

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I wanna thank our newest premium member "Murdered Out STi Nerd". :ty: for your support.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I wanna thank LE351 for upgrading his membership to a "SPONSOR". Thanks for your support my friend.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I wanna thank OhMySTi for becoming a "SPONSOR". :ty: Welcome to the family.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
SubieGuy4 has joined the team as a "SUPPORTER" of IGOTASTi.com! Welcome my friend and thanks again for your support!