Thanks Thanks:  194
Likes Likes:  317
Page 1 of 70 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank you for becoming a premium member!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Thank you for becoming a premium member!

I would like to thank Subi<3babe for becoming a Sponsor of the site! Thanks from all of us here @IGOTASTi.com!

Last edited by IGOTASTi; 03-11-2012 at 09:49 AM.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks Subi<3babe for your support.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

finally became a sponsor thanks JJ keep up with the good work

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Thanks Fast STi for becoming a SPONSOR of the site. We all here have the same passion as you. It's called the STi, lol! Thanks again! We our glad to have you on board as a premium member.

Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Thanks Rek for becoming a Sponsor to the site. Glad to have you on the team and yes I can see they craziness and passion you have just like us. My wife always says to me if my STi was a real woman I would have left her a long time ago. I was like honey, she's sleek, fast and gives a nice ride what do you want me to do? LMAO

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

no love.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

What Steve you want love now? It's now gonna cost you a T-shirt and sticker, . Just playing. Thanks for supporting IGOTASTi. It means a lot to us to have you on the team and have the passion like we do about the STi. Welcome to the team player!

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Thanks to everyone that has become a premium member of IGOTASTi.com! Thanks again.

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Thanks to all the new Supporters and Sponsors of IGOTASTi.com. We thank you all!

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone who so far has become a premium member of IGOTASTi.com. Keeping this site up and running is not cheap and these memberships go to web fees and giveaways. If you have not got a membership please do so today. If you are a premium member please tell us what you like the best about IGOTASTi. Thanks again for spreading the word and for your support. :thumbs-up:

Page 1 of 70 1231151 ... LastLast