Thank you for becoming a premium member!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I would like to thank Subi<3babe for becoming a Sponsor of the site! Thanks from all of us here @IGOTASTi.com! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks Fast STi for becoming a SPONSOR of the site. We all here have the same passion as you. It's called the STi, lol! Thanks again! We our glad to have you on board as a premium member.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks Rek for becoming a Sponsor to the site. Glad to have you on the team and yes I can see they craziness and passion you have just like us. My wife always says to me if my STi was a real woman I would have left her a long time ago. I was like honey, she's sleek, fast and gives a nice ride what do you want me to do? LMAO :welcome:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What Steve you want love now? It's now gonna cost you a T-shirt and sticker, :rofl:. Just playing. :) Thanks for supporting IGOTASTi. It means a lot to us to have you on the team and have the passion like we do about the STi. Welcome to the team player! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks to everyone that has become a premium member of IGOTASTi.com! Thanks again.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks to all the new Supporters and Sponsors of IGOTASTi.com. We thank you all! :thumbsup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks everyone who so far has become a premium member of IGOTASTi.com. Keeping this site up and running is not cheap and these memberships go to web fees and giveaways. If you have not got a membership please do so today. If you are a premium member please tell us what you like the best about IGOTASTi. Thanks again for spreading the word and for your support. :thumbs-up:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I just wanted to update this thread again and say thanks to everyone who has supported IGOTASTi.com by becoming a premium member. If you are a premium member please post up something you like about IGOTASTi.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I wanna thank Mike, AKA :Over Engineering: for becoming a Sponsor of IGOTASTi.com :ty:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
why? did you finally look at my garage ?

Yes, LOL.

I wanna thank each of you who have become a premium member to help support IGOTASTi.com. It's not cheap to run a company like this and I'm glad you have put your trust in me. Thanks for all the help. God bless. :ty: