Battlefield 3 Players

PlanB

I wish I could keep up with pc gaming! It gets expensive really quick.

Lol. You drive a $37 000 car and complain about a $3000 computer :) Kinda. I guess. I just drop a lot of money at once compared to keep on upgrading all the time. I had one of the bigger company sponsor me a bit(discounts only) it helped lol.

Paul.c

Lol. You drive a $37 000 car and complain about a $3000 computer :) Kinda. I guess. I just drop a lot of money at once compared to keep on upgrading all the time. I had one of the bigger company sponsor me a bit(discounts only) it helped lol.

I actually downsized to save money. I'm super cheap. I have a Jewish heritage. Seriously.

Z1107

I hate my copy, it freezes up all the time and then loses my saved info. Great game, just my copy that sucks.

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Never even saw this thread.

For those on PS3 I still play on occasion. my name is "Made_in_America_"

35r

i play it on xbox when the time is available... which is always at weird hours since i work 12hr swing shifts... i dont recommend that anyone ever do that btw...

35r

im 3am-3pm all this week, next week im either 7pm-7am, or 11pm-11am, and after its most likely going to be 3pm-3am, or 11am-11pm, its a 3 week swing shift rotation, on 3 different shifts.. absolutely terrible !

XxNitr0xX

I"m terrible at Conquest. I see you online and it seems that's what you prefer to play.

It's a lot more fun when you go to the server browser and look for games with only 8-10 players total. Not every one can cover all of the sites so you can just run in and get some points. Not a lot of shooting, though.

Sent from my SGS2 via Tapatalk