Cancer Sucks!! Pledges for the Polar Bear Plung Please Help

ZachTTLM

Hey everyone, I wanted to reach out and see if anyone would be interested in donating to a really great cause. I am sure many of you know someone that has died of or is suffering from cancer. I am apart of a Relay for Life Team that raises money for Cancer Research and Cancer Victim Support. Now through the month of December we are accepting donations for the polar bear plung. We have a couple members of our team that take part in this at the Kittanning, Pa. Boat Launch to the Allegheny River on January 1st at 8am. As you can imagine it gets very cold that time of year and for the people that do this it is a sacrafice. I have done this for 3 years with my team and 100% of the money raised gets turned into the American Cancer Society. If you would like to donate you can send money via paypal to sales@tothelimitmotorsportz.com as a donation we will post up each donation on here and a total amount raised for the event. Every little bit counts so anything you can do we would be greatful!Thank You in advance and God Bless!I was going to list each person that has donated here but was asked by some to be kept anonymis so I will. The only names that will be listed on here are the people that send donation from the IGOTA Family but I want to keep everyone updated to what is raised for the great cause. Thank you so much!

List of Donations:
Daniel Hernandez: $50.00
Local Donations: $175.00
Local Donations: $50.00
Local Donations: $245.00
JJ Smith (IGOTA) : $50.00

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Zach my grandpa died of cancer. I will be sending you a donation.

ZachTTLM

Daniel Hernandez $50.00....Thank You very much this really means a lot!

ZachTTLM

JJ and Sharla, I lost my grandma to cancer :( and our relay for life team was originated by my mother because of her time at the hospital she worked in the cancer unit and had a lot of friends that fought this for a large part of there lives, some beat it and some didnt. Starting the team really meant a lot to her so I do all I can to support her and my dad.

During donations, if you could please send it as personal gift or donation pay pal wont charge their fee. This will allow us to provide more for the cause also please place a note stating donation for cancer so I can keep it straight from orders. Thank You everyone in advance!.

Last edited:

ZachTTLM

Thanks and that is what I like about everyone here..I should also throw out the option if anyone wants to join us for the dip in the river you are more than welcome to come out and go in with us.. :D

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Zach please put total of donations at bottom of first post. Thanks pal.

ZachTTLM

Just wanted to remind everyone that we are accepting donations for this event to help with cancer research and cancer victims.

ZachTTLM

I am still reaching out for this cause. Anything you are able to donate will be so appreceated! Right now 3 members of our team are taking this plunge into the Cold Allegheny River.

ZachTTLM

I know this is usually a hard time of year for many people, but I am asking if there is anything you can give for this please do so, I promise it will not go un-noticed. Our teams goal is to match last years amount of $1600.00 knowing how much it helps cancer victims and their needs.

ZachTTLM

Only a couple days left until we have to turn this in and take the plunge. Please support this cause!

ZachTTLM

Last day to take donations, then we take the plunge at 8am tomorrow morning, please give what you can. Thank You and God Bless!