Michigan Members

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Canton, MI

(I've only lived here for a few months so far, hit me up and let me know where I can get into some auto-x or track days.)

Dude, there are tons of track events happening between Waterford's open track days to Gingerman, Grattan and Mid Ohio is only 4 hours or so away from Canton. Check out MSCC (Michigan Sports Car Club) or DRSSCA(Detroit Region SCCA) for most of your autocross needs. Detroit Region is actually having their solo meeting at Kart to Kart this week.

Check out Auto Interests on FB or 3Balls Racing on FB or their website for track days.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Nice! Thanks for the info buddy!

That should make the area a little more enjoyable. Honestly, I'm not really caring for this area
much. Someone should have told me months ago that Canton is a shitty place to live if you're
single. I literally don't know anyone that isn't married with kids.

(fun fact: SCCA and I don't get along because they shun my meth. injection)

Nice! Thanks for the info buddy!

That should make the area a little more enjoyable. Honestly, I'm not really caring for this area
much. Someone should have told me months ago that Canton is a shitty place to live if you're
single. I literally don't know anyone that isn't married with kids.

(fun fact: SCCA and I don't get along because they shun my meth. injection)

MSCC Sports car club won't care. Also, check out the guys who meet up at Champs in Troy on Mondays, next meet is the 18th about 6pm ish. Check out xceed speed dot com they have a meet in Westland. Check out BW3's on Tuesday there on Ford Rd or the one on Wayne Rd south of Warren.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Cool cool, I just registered on xceedspeed.com. My screen name is The_Batmobile (because Batmobile_Engage was too many characters).

I really appreciate the info!:bow: