Help this family for Christmas 2011.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO BEN! I don't even know what to say. I got tears in my eyes right now. This is so awesome! He gave $200.00!!!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU MY DEAR FRIEND! :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Big about out to Edwin AKA: Fuji for his donation. Thanks pal.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Big shout out to my boys Zach AKA: Z1107, and Paul c for their awesome donations.

I'm just in such ah right now how this community has done this for someone that needs help. This family is going to be so happy.

Paul.c

I was just thinking about my Christmas budget and I saw how much you had raised so far, and felt a little selfish. Hope the family has a great Christmas.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I was just thinking about my Christmas budget and I saw how much you had raised so far, and felt a little selfish. Hope the family has a great Christmas.

Oh they will. I will make sure of it. Thank you.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Today is the last day to give. Let's get $500! I will be going shopping tonight! We can do this!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I posted this in the first post, but will post it again. We got tons of toys. Thank you all. Merry Christmas and God Bless you all that gave.
a6f9685c-4e16-a3ff.jpg

ZachTTLM

Great Job organizing this JJ...Blessings to everyone that contributed and those that are helping others in any way they can...

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Great Job organizing this JJ...Blessings to everyone that contributed and those that are helping others in any way they can...

Thanks pal. Means a lot.

Paul.c

That looks like a fun pile of toys. I see a few in there that their dad will probably end up enjoying. Good job JJ.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
That looks like a fun pile of toys. I see a few in there that their dad will probably end up enjoying. Good job JJ.

Thanks Paul.