Help this family for Christmas 2011.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I was at church today and heard of a family in the community that needs help asap. They are a family of five and they lost it all. They have nothing and I can't stand by and do nothing about it. Please give what you can as I'm reaching out to you all again. We raised $225 dollars for Thanksgiving for a poor family, and I want them kids to have gifts to open on Christmas. Please send your donation to orders@igotasti.com. Thank you all.

PS: This goes till Sat night of this week.

1. JJ Smith - $25.00
2. SharlaSTi - $25.00
3. Zach -$25.00 To The Limit MotorSportz
4. Jessica -$25.00 AKA: flyinggogoplata
5. Nathan - $20.00 AKA: nathan2001
6. Jared - $25.00 AKA: BAD STI
7. Brian - $50.00 AKA: Gossamer
8. Ben - $200.00 AKA: jst0915
9. Edwin -$20.00 AKA: Fuji
10. Zach -$15.00 AKA: Z1107
11. Paul - $20.00 AKA: Paul c.

a6f9685c-4da6-2bfd.jpg

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I love to see people helping others...especially during the holidays. Money sent!

God has blessed me so I love to help others. Thanks girlfriend. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I updated first post. I will be collecting money until Sat night. Thank you.

ZachTTLM

I am starting to think because of the amount we like to help, maybe we should start a IGOTA Charity section where we could say add $1.00 to a purchase or accept donations from member or do meets to raise money for people in need or to donate to the charity organizations? Just an idea seems like a lot of caring people in this group.

Last edited by a moderator:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I am starting to think because of the amount we like to help, maybe we should start a IGOTA Charity section where we could say add $1.00 to a purchase or accept donations from member or do meets to raise money for people in need or to donate to the charity organizations? Just an idea seems like a lot of caring people in this group.

Great idea.

Come on guys help me out.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sorry guys I have been so busy to keep on this. If you could please donate that would be great. Thanks my friends.

ZachTTLM

It is the season of giving...anything to help JJ raise money for these people in need would be great....

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I will speak @ my spousal unit tonight and see if we can't donate a little to help out.

Thanks pal.

Big shout out to Jessica :AKA: flyinggogoplata for her donation to the cause. :rockon:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I like zach idea. Or have car meets or something for people in need in these hard times.

We are working on that. Thanks for the donation my friend! God bless!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Please help me. This is such a sad story. I'm asking all of you as my friends. Thank you all.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks pal. Love ya.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Let's get this up to $200!

I'm going shopping for toys Saturday night and will upload a picture of all I bought for the kids. :tup:

ZachTTLM

I'm going shopping for toys Saturday night and will upload a picture of all I bought for the kids. :tup:

I dunno but I must be a man of good ideas...who thinks it would be great to see JJ deliver these toys dressed as Santa?? :) hahaha

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks Brian for the $50.00 donation. You rock!