My car history

STiboi

My first car was a 1992 honda accord coupe. I loved this car because it was my first car and it was unbreakable! I use to mess around and drift in it everywhere haha it only crashed once out of the hundred times i went sideways haha it got a battle scar from that night. than i lowered it on ebay coilovers an put some wheels on it an stopped drifting lol but everyone ended up hitting the car :/ so i sold it
View attachment 1963View attachment 1973View attachment 1972

Than my brother abandoned his 1991 acura integra an with the money i had from the accord i put a gsr engine in it :) it was a pretty quick car from a roll, but i needed a new transmission an lost interest so i sold that one as well lol
View attachment 1967View attachment 1966View attachment 1965View attachment 1964

Than i decided to get away from cars an got a 1989 dodge ramcharger. It was an old border patrol truck and was pretty powerful :) went mudding in it the first week i had it an the fuel pump went out :/ then i went mudding a second time an it went out again, an again, an again... after about 6 new fuel pumps i decided to get rid of it an i got offered a 1987 5.0 mustang, so i traded it haha
View attachment 1970View attachment 1969View attachment 1971

The 5.0 wasnt running an i towed it home with the ramcharger before the other guy got to take the ramcharger home haha well after i got the stang runnin i found out it was cammed :) an had a v6 rear end :/ it sounded good but didnt move like it should have, thats when i lost my job an the gas was killing me so i didnt do anything to it, but i got another trade offer... for a 1992 honda accord hahaha :)
View attachment 1976View attachment 1975View attachment 1977View attachment 1974

Now i got another accord :) i was pretty excited because i wanted to get another one an this one was white and a 5speed unlike my first automatic one lol well the first week i had it someone stole my kenwood radio from it an i was livid! it reminded me of one of the reasons i stopped messing with hondas, well after that one of the brake lines busted so i replaced it, than the power booster went out while i was on my way to school an i almost wrecked, but since im a great driver i didnt :) i still have this accord, its just sitting until i come up with the money to replace the booster
View attachment 1981View attachment 1979View attachment 1980

Along with the accord i have the STi :D my graduation gift from my parents. They wanted me to finally have a newer reliable car an this was on my mind :) i love this car an this will be with me forever! I cant wait for the warranty to end so i can start modifying :) I plan on a full invidia exhaust, cobb stage one tune and cobb tune intake. Cant wait :)
2011-12-20 11.26.06.jpg2011-12-20 11.23.45.jpg2011-12-20 11.25.03.jpg2011-12-20 11.21.28.jpg2011-12-20 11.21.11.jpg