I'm gonna be @ Carson for 2wks starting next weekend!

STimedic

Gonna be home for 2wks to do a Master Resiliency Training course and getting paid to do it! Bubba, I need yo cell number! Hope to see some of you around and get some photos!

Oh, and I'll be driving the Beast out from Bragg......am and am not looking forward to the drive.:oops:

Last edited:

Vermont

Gonna be home for 2wks to do a Master Resiliency Training course and getting paid to do it! Bubba, I need yo cell number! Hope to see some of you around and get some photos!

Oh, and I'll be driving the Beast out from Bragg......am and am not looking forward to the drive.:oops:

I would make sure you have on either some snow tires or all seasons. From what every one I know out there says they have been having a lot of snow on and off like always. Also have fun man. Ft. Carson is a pretty awesome base. Make sure and hit up Denver. A pretty big car scene up there and some awesome bars and clubs as well if you're into that.

STimedic

I would make sure you have on either some snow tires or all seasons. From what every one I know out there says they have been having a lot of snow on and off like always. Also have fun man. Ft. Carson is a pretty awesome base. Make sure and hit up Denver. A pretty big car scene up there and some awesome bars and clubs as well if you're into that.

1. All-seasons are for pansies, the Star Specs are staying on snow be damned. 2. Grew up in Denver, know allllllllll about the awesomeness and looking forward to being home for a bit. Thanks tho!

Gino, you're just jealous my failboat became a sailboat! My fuel table doesn't divide by 0. Whenever you have the time to tune prior to Saturday morning, lmk, we can make it happen. Otherwise, she runs fine for now....minus the ginormous open space between idle n WOT. lol Also, your level of retard is just slightly higher than mine. Ask Coy how well I can drive in the snow.....on crap wet traction Nitto 555's no less. Just saying.

Bubba, suffice it to say that if it snows, yes, we will be having some fun. I plan on scaring the hell out of my mom/stapdad/brother/etc if it snows while I'm home! I'll prolly just scare the hell out of my mom with how quick she accelerates now as it is. Also, I might need your help in installing my clutch while I'm out there......

STimedic

Bubba, we will be, I go nowhere else when it comes to that! Now, wait til you see my christmas tree.....Gino knows what's up! And Gino, if that's so, then because half of those parts came from you, does that mean you're the Admiral of the Failboat Fleet since your fuel table divides by zero? I think so......

Aaaaaaand........my car runs. Whut???

Last edited:

STimedic

I'm rolling at around 0530, staying @ my mom's in Denver until Monday morning, gotta watch my beloved Packers send the Giants packing....Bubba, wanna look at doing the clutch Friday night? It's enroute to my Grandma's in Security.