Teh Gran Turismo 5 thread.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Holy Shit Batman! Jason I'm coming to your house! :thumbsup:

Jason31090

Now THAT is what you play a racing game on! :twisted:

Hey I know the car list is supposed to be ]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------t---------------------------------h-------------------------------i------------------------------------s----------------------------------l----------------------------o--------------------------------n-------------------------------g----------------------------------------[ but most of them aren't available at the launch? What is the launch Subaru list looking like?

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Now I hate you even more, lol! I'm coming to your house for sure now Jason!

Paul.c

I am trying to figure something out for my "study". Really want a projector and a nice driving wheel. Maybe some boom boom too. But the garage comes first.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Paul just think if you had that in your garage and you could use the STi as the controller. What a great game that would be!

Paul.c

Yeah but the car would constantly be running because of the power steering. That would use alot of gas just to play a video game.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yeah, but it would be fun!

Paul.c

What levels are you guys at?

Im at 20 A-spec and 4 B-spec.

B spec racing is way harder than it was on GT4

I have only been able to play the prologue. And I don't know what level I am on. After Christmas I will be playing this game alot.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Really Evo, that bad? What don't you like about it?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I want the racing cockpit/ottoman. Must build one.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Build me one also Drew!

Paul.c

I started playing prologue again to get ready for my copy of GT5. I suck at joysticks. I need a wheel bad. I also want to make a stand for the wheel and pedals. Angle iron and a drill should get me there.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I like my fully modded ft86. Although my b-spec driver can't drive it for shit. Lol.

Paul.c

The first thing my redneck dad did on this game was found the NASCAR and drove it around the Nurburgring! That is sacrilege in my house!