Some people are freaking crzy!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I can't believe people camp out to save $50 dollars. Also the people camping out must not have to work and are probably living off me anyways. So I guess the next stop for me is welfare. Free housing, free food, free everything. Wow gotta love that!

06STI360

I was thinking the same thing when my friend called me this morning to go with her. To me, waking up that early, waiting in line with millions of people, just to save 10 or 20% just isn't worth it. Not to mention it was like 30 degrees this morning(freezing for San Diego). Im sure I am sitting at work right now paying for people to be out shopping... gotta love the good ol welfare system. But thats another rant.

Bluedemon_II

Here, there where people lining up in toys r us at 10pm...wtf. I went out on a black Friday just once, when the ps2 came out. I'm never going back, unless it's to sears and for a complete tool overhaul. Even so I like snap on better.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Snap on ftw!

Paul.c

Yeah black Friday isn't nearly as good as it used to be. I didn't see anything that I just had to have. And yes, welfare is a joke.

I just wish Snap-On was as easy to get as craftsman.