Ohio

Jason31090

Ohio takes third in the East Coast check in.

Not much to do around here boy...

Anyway, hope to see some new people pop up in here soon!

crash6873

Hey Jason... Thanks for getting me involved here! Doesn't look like too many people from Ohio are actually on this site. I have also started a FB page for North West Ohio Subaru Enthusiasts... have a whopping 7 members!
Hopefully this site will pick up some more popularity amongst Ohio STi owners and we can start getting some meets and drives going. Gotta say that IGOTASTI is the most welcome Subaru group I have joined thus far...

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Crash you can check out our Facebook page also at http://www.Facebook.com/IGOTASTi. Also I'm in Butler PA and Ohio is not to far from me so we can do a IGOTASTi meet. Let me know what you wanna do my friend.

ShiftHappens

Sweet where abouts? I think it would be sweet to have a meet or something. did one with ohiosubarus.org people but 95% of them are from Cincy and the rest are still quite a bit away

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm in Butler PA.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yep not that far away. :tup:

crash6873

I'm in Tiffin... bit of a haul to go towards PA... but would DEFINITELY like to see some meetups in the northern Ohio area!

tssti

Anyone in the Columbus area? If so anyone going to Cars and Coffee tomorrow morning ~9-11:30-ish at Lenox town center in front of the movie theater?