New York / New Jersey

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome to the Forum and enjoy your stay.

East Islip NY here. We need to get some more people from NY/NJ here. There's to many Pennsylvanians here right now haha... JK JJ lol.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hey Holy don't make me come up there and beat you, lol! :))

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Holy, but what happens if your on the side of the road with your piston in your hand. Should I stop and pick you up, LMAO! :rofl:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
OH man I'm cracking up! Way to funny boys! Glad to have you both on the team!

Mitchyy

yes we sure do! i need to hopefully set up a nice spring/summer meet in the up coming year

im gunna be sending out invites to people to join here.

i love being on a forum when its brand new feels great

Last edited by a moderator:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well we our gonna keep it fresh all the time and make sure our members are happy. :) Thanks for the support!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Kesic what is your home state?

EviljokerSTi

Checking in from Upstate Ny Orange County area, Isued to be in Brooklyn, then Long beach, now upstate NY. so i got most of the area covered lol

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome Devin!

Where's Jordan? :tard: He needs to joins as well.

I heard you got the interior you wanted. I would like to see a pic if you get the chance.

Checking in from Upstate Ny Orange County area, Isued to be in Brooklyn, then Long beach, now upstate NY. so i got most of the area covered lol

AirManCam

You can't call that upstate NY man. I'm from upstate..from Lake George, about 45 to an hour north of Albany LOL. I deer hunt in orange county though! Have any land?! :p

EviljokerSTi

You can't call that upstate NY man. I'm from upstate..from Lake George, about 45 to an hour north of Albany LOL. I deer hunt in orange county though! Have any land?! :p

well when your from the city, NY ends at Exit 16 off 87 @woodbury Commons so i am upstate NY lol. j/k No no land yet but if the effin bank would start the approval process on my mortgage loan, then hopefully by deer season next year i'll have 61 acres to screw around on haha

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
well when your from the city, NY ends at Exit 16 off 87 @woodbury Commons so i am upstate NY lol. j/k No no land yet but if the effin bank would start the approval process on my mortgage loan, then hopefully by deer season next year i'll have 61 acres to screw around on and build a rally track haha

There... I fixed it for you!