Why do you like being a premium member on IGOTASTi.COM?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Subarus are a thrilling car to own. There are tons of mods to do, parts to buy and knowledge to gain and give. I have never seen such a group of individuals so brand loyal, tech interested, knowledgeable, willing to help, teach and learn.... and hateful to others.
Disrespect, disrespect is the reason why I became a premium member of this site. Not disrespect on this site but others. I just got tired of seeing people jumping on others, like jackals, for an idea or opinion that may not be the norm or their norm. I have seen too many new guys post questions regarding tech or what not, and some sour puss decides to be the almighty and hammer the "google it dumass" or "your an idiot" or "this topic has been covered 11ty billion times find your own answers" comments. Not everyone is an expert, lots are new, many are knowledgeable and a lot aren't very mechanically inclined.
Not every persons tastes are going to agree with you. If you want to paint your wheels pink and post to the world you are proud of it, you don't deserve 1000 a$$holes telling you how queer you are. If you don't like the OP's color choice, move on to another thread. If you must comment, then find something positive to comment on, like how the person did a good job on laying the color down. No one deserves to have their dick kicked in the dirt.
I am a member on two other sites, besides this one. One of those sites, it's almost, well it really is, encouraged to troll and ridicule people. The other well, lets just say you all, I am sure, know about that one.
(jeebus I am ranting, lol. I stop now!)

Everyone deserves a fair shake and respect. This site has proven that respect will be the number one priority. PInk wheels or no pink wheels; blow off valves and hellaflush. Everyone is gonna get a fair chance here. Come the day that I put 14 VTA BOV's on my ride and post up, I expect some respect! :lol:

I hope to be a member here for a long time to come and be a good student as well as a teacher.

Thanks for a great place to hang my hat!

-Sean

Thank you for the kind words.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
This needs a :bump: ! :tup:

I signed up to be a premium member only a few months after I joined the site. Too many good men that are very knowledgeable and wise when it comes to our cars AND pretty much almost every other aspect of mechanical, electrical, and whatnot things that I don't even know. :lol: I have been on quite a few different :subaru: forums and ever since i joined this one, I have not gone back to the others. The support is here for you whenever you need it! Mature, educated, and very helpful are the only type of guys you will meet on the forum. I feel like this community gives off a very special vibe the moment you come across it. So, the community gives to you, undoubtedly, every time, without hesitation! The moment you give back to the community, you will see something truly unique... The community gives back even more! This is especially true if you become a Platinum Member! Read the perks of Platinum membership and you will be dumbfounded. No other community does anything remotely close to what this one does! :bigtup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:bump2:

Tell us. We want to hear from you.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Now that I've been on both ends of the stick, I absolutely love that we have very helpful people that respond relatively quick when there is someone with a question on literally anything. Too many great people on this forum. :ty: :bow: :bigtup: :subaru: :sti:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:bump2: :D