FT - Trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

35r

May possibly want to swap my Siebon carbon fiber trunk for stock 2005 STI trunk. wingless is preferred. and if i could paint match that would be a plus, so i dont have to get it repainted ! i keep getting pulled over and profiled, so i would like more of a stock impreza look. i am willing to let my siebon trunk go even up for stock... will need re finished due to being a little faded because its a DD... but its your gain for an even up trade. there is a wing on the trunk now, so there are holes. wing will not go with trunk unless there is cash added to trunk trade. (APS carbon fiber fully adjustable wing) let me know if anyone is interested.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Got pics? I might know someone.

35r

there is a TINY ding in the trunk from having to close it hard, and its starting to stress. it just needs re done. but for a straight up swap for the money ud spend to have it re finished, it would be a steal. swap HAS to be somewhat local, because its my DD and i have to swap them out and drive it back home. will meet halfway if reasonable distance, and again.. paint match is preferred !

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I will tell him. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.