Mod list:

-3" catless Full Turboback exhaust
-AMR CAI (stock inlet)
-DW 65c fp
-DW 850cc injectors
-Hallman MBC@20.4psi
-93oct
-Spec-Ops tune by Matt

Matt brought this car to us and it was blowing codes etc from another tune. Come to find out, after having the car for 2 days, there was a seal in the FP housing that was leaking fuel around the fp, causing fuel pressure to be lower than normal and causing issues. Matt was very happy we found the problem and decided to purchase a Hallman MBC, DW 65c fp and a set of DW 850cc injectors. We recommend the parts, he purchased and proceeds to tell us everyday he loves this car! lol Thank you for bringing the car to us Matt and we look forward to installing a TMIC next in the future! His car was at 70% IDC and very happy at this power level.

MattBly204psi.jpg

04caliwrx

what dyno is this on? if cali we never see much more then 300whp on a stock turbo but we also dyno 210whp :( shitty cali piss water

DierwulfBL

So what does a bone stock 2008+ STi make ont hese VD settings? If you havent done a baseline I can drive down one weekend to help out :)

Spec-Ops Motorsports

Inactive Vendor
So what does a bone stock 2008+ STi make ont hese VD settings? If you havent done a baseline I can drive down one weekend to help out :)

I haven't ever done one and it would be nice if you want to come by and I'll entertain it anytime! Bone stock? Bring it down and lets do some testing!

Mine stock on VD made 217 WHP and 235 WTQ

Nice! It'd be nice to get a couple just to see what the variation between a few of them would be to get an "average".

-Matt

Bang876

Nice numbers but I am still amaze by how much difference the reading are with a Mustang and a dynojet. My car makes 418whp/379tq/22psi/92pump with 35R and all supporting mods. But what really gets me is that my buddy has a 07 sti and with Dom 1.5 XTR, DW1000cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, COBB Intake, COBB TBE, on E85 at 22psi and makes 360awhp/358tq on a Mustang Dyno tune by Mike from Pacific import auto and still makes less horsepower.

Last edited: