Staff member
I want these peckers to dyno my car, LMAO! :rofl:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yeah it's just alittle scratch, lol!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
"I said I wanted to see if it would go off road... Not off the rolling road you idiot"

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
LOL, I wanna how that happened?

WiechWRX

I remember someone sayin the up pipe melted the strap up front. Not for sure but I remember reading about it lol

Bluedemon_II

Actually I posted that yesterday lol. The ppl that strapped the car down didn't see the Dump tube routing and well... it melted the strap. It was on PR.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wonder how much they charged him for that run?

Jason31090

I mean I guess that makes sense. You know the risk of throwing your car up on a dyno.

But I guess the whole melting strap thing kinda complicates this a bit.

At least the car went away from the people and didn't fall off on their side.

ok...I will make you change ur license plate, and ur pants for when u wet them from losing to a lady type :p ill try and find u this fall when she's ready. Will be fun :D I like races ...even if I lose lol

If you lose to a very mildly modded Evo in your car I will never let you live it down. By that time I may be E85 though. :twisted: I just can't decide if I want to explode my 6 speed and T case now or latter lol.

Oh and its from a dig...no shinanigans. And the finish line will be marked. My turbo is larger and needs time to spool. If u can launch well then u could still have a chance since 3rd gear always catches. Had an evo guy trick me by having us roll from 20 then right before my turbo spooled he broke and said he won....total evo move right there LMAO. He tricked me but I know better now

Did or roll don't matter to me. How much power you looking to put down when your build is done?

U suck my E-85 fumes you infidel!!!

How can I do that when I'm in front of you the whole time? loL

Did or roll don't matter to me. How much power you looking to put down when your build is done?

Completely built it will have about 650hp with 30psi. End of fall I won't have much more than I have now...just upgrading some parts I already have. Next winter I hope to get the new engine block.

An STI engine putting out 650 WHP will last for about 20 WOT pulls lol. And if it's 650 WHP on Revolutions dyno that number drops to about 5 WOT pulls.

trollface.png

not on a completely built engine silly. All my parts will be able to handle more than that...I'm building it safe....and I am never going to revolutions. I GI to one place only to tune, and another to build.

Where you having it built and where you having it tuned? Even the biggest baddest STI built engines will struggle with 650 whp. There really aren't many STI's out there that are pushing over 600 whp that aren't track queens.

I'm seriously keeping all that a secret. Not gonna lie. lol sorry. As far as the whp I'd have to list all my parts. This is no cheap build, and I'm only going with the very best parts...no shortcuts

I can see 650 WHP if you're not using it as a DD and it's a track queen. If not and you really are pushing that much power built or not even with the best parts your engine is not going to last long. Just look at some of the insane $50k plus builds people have done on IWSTi only to hit 10's and break while pushing less than 650 whp. Burnin4 is a great example, I think he said he had over $100 grand into his STI and the car would only run 10's, he finally said eff it and bought a C6 Z06 that he runs 10's with bone stock.