FS SE Michigan GD Rear Trailing Arm Boxed with TIC Frt Bushing

SOLD GD Rear Trailing Arm Boxed with TIC Frt Bushing

Sold

So was planning on installing this trailing arm on my car, but came across another deal. So need to find a good home. This is a stock trailing arm that has been box welded and the front bushing has been replaced with a new TiC front bushing. Looking to get $225 PP and shipped ConUS. PM me offers be sure to include your zip code so I can estimate my cost to ship.

Last edited:

STimedic

As stated on FB, if only I had the money right now. If you're willing to wait for the end of the month, I will pay the full $225 + shipping. Hitting my Army 10yr b-day, getting my clothing allowance.......

STimedic

The wife gave the approval for it, so I'll take them, just won't be able to pay until the 31st. And Gino, I saw them first!:tard:

fizzyl

Since you sold yours already, thought I'd post in case there were any lingering potential buyers. I have a set of TiC bushing'd arms too!

PS, thanks for the tip Got2Boostit2 :)

Fizzyl, gotta help another like minded member out. GLWyS

And to show my appreciation to STimedic for serving our country, I repainted them and pre-lubed the SS tubes with Energy suspension grease and threw a special added item into the package! Repaint turned out nice, at least I thought so.

DSC01659.jpg

DSC01655.jpg

DSC01654.jpg

Last edited: