Thanks for your support

Busker

Hopefully eventually all senior leaders will catch on to whats goin on. Its sad to say but most of these individuals that have been in for 20+ years need to get out. Let fresh blood get in there and start creating change.<br><br>1st Cav was notorious for chastising and again it was senior leaders, they dont realize that there is more out there then just the Army. If these kids have the potential to do great things on the outside, let them go. Let them do what they want and like u said, say thanks and let them go. Eventually things are going to even out ya know. Hopefully anyways.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Sooo Fuji, what is your rank? I know an e8 here but he doesn't know shit about cars lol I myself am e5p and hope to make cutoff after graduating ALC in march :)

ICY STi

11C1V - Indirect Fire Infantryman
7.5 years
I have been stationed at Fort Lewis Stryker Brigade (05-06 before JBLM) Vilseck Germany Stryker Brigade (06-09) Fort Bragg (09-12) JBER Alask (12-present)
Deployments to Iraq 07-09 East Rashid Baghdad (FOB Falcon) and Baqubah (Fob Warhorse) OUR-Haiti Jan 10-Apr 10 2/82(Port Au Prince) An Bar Provience Apr 11 - Nov 11. 2/82
I miss Europe, hated the unit but loved the tour...took advantage of the opportunity and hit every country in Europe. Would love to get stationed in Italy but other plans might make that extremely hard to do.
Ill be getting out and going to school for my BA-Biology through ROTC or G2G program then coming back in to retire.

ICY STi

STI Freak... I just started ALC today and I wanna blow my head off. it is so fucking gay and reduntant that it seriously hurts my brain...

Bang876

haha i like how this thread just became a rant about military lol.:tard: