Fort Campbell KY, Who is there?

Undecisive

Hey guys, I'm PCSing to Fort Campbell and I'm doing some research on places to get the car worked on. So far I haven't found anything local, unless you guys know of somewhere. Most people say to drive a few hours to another shop.

If someone could help me out that would be great.

Thanks in advance

STimedic

It's a loooooooooooong ways out in the middle of nowhere. Been past it a couple times to/from CO. And what happened that your damn car looked like that??

awd4life

whats up man, im in ft campbell, so far the places around are spec ops at bragg top speed and forged in atlanta, when ever you get here PM me, theres a lot of subie drivers around here

Undecisive

Blah. Guess that's means ill be doing all of my own work while I'm there because I refuse to drive. Lol so goodbye Cobb, hello hydra.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

DannyD

Nice, ppl to drive with! Im from Campbell 1-187INF 3BCT. But I didnt spend enough time there to really check out the area for places. I in processed had about a month of checking everything out and off to Afghanistan I went. Hope to meet up with you guys when I get home.

mega160

Whats up fellas. I hope to link up with you guys in the spring. I just placed my order for my 5dr SPW STi. I have a 8-12 week wait ahead, so i feel like im at day 1 of a 45-90 day deployment.lol I work on the 160th Compound, any of you fellas work there? I hope to link up with you guys, a couple of the fellas on the compound have STi's but most are contractors