Help feed the children!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I know a lot of you don't know me that well, but you see I have a passion for IGOTASTi.COM and how we operate here. I always ask for help because there is no I in team. Well this is something that has hit home to me and I wanted to reach out to the community for donations. Where I live is some kids family's that have fallen upon hard times and have no food to eat daily. This has really broken my heart and we are trying to get them help and food as no one should go hungry especially kids. My church and I.G.O.T.A. are teaming up and are working on a program to help feed them and get them back on their feet again. If your wondering why I'm doing this please check out IGOTASAVIOR.COM if you want to know what I stand for. I don't force anything on anyone, but I think once you see what I stand for you will see why this community runs so well and why we have NO DRAMA!

I have set us a goal of $500 at the top of the forum for us to reach with in one month. Once we hit that goal this money will be used to fund the start of the food pantry for these kids and their family's. No kid deserves this and this is something that I must do for them. Your name will not be posted or the amount you gave. Only I will know. I feel this way you can give what you can afford. I will be donating also to this cause as I feel this is something I must do. So please join me today and do something that will make you feel great. You can click the donation bar and it will walk you through the whole process. Thanks and God Bless you all! :)

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We have received $60 dollars today so far. My donation bar is not updating so I'll keep everyone informed here for now till I fix the donation bar.

Goal - $500 -$60
----------------------
$440 left to our goal!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
The donation bar is now fixed and working. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:bump: for a great cause. I know we can do this.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I won't stop till we hit this goal! We can do this! Please help me do this. :ty: Good things happen to people that help kids. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Goal - $500 -$60 - $20 - $50
----------------------
$370 left to our goal!

Keep up the great work!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Goal - $500 -$60 - $20 - $50 - $10
----------------------
$360 left to our goal!

Keep up the great work!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Goal - $500 -$60 - $20 - $50 - $10 - $10
----------------------
$350 left to our goal!

We can do this!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Goal - $500 -$60 - $20 - $50 - $10 - $10 - $50
----------------------
$300 left to our goal!

AWESOME!!! :ty: Please help us reach our goal of $500!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Please help me hit our goal. We are talking about kids who have nothing. I will not pay the bills for the forum, lol.