An Emblem Change? What do you think?

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
That would look pretty good. :tup: Maybe I can find some red lug nuts to match. I've just got to dig through some websites until I find some overlays that look well made. It's getting harder and harder to find obscure things like that for a 2004. A whole bunch of sites that used to have them, now only have stuff for 2015 and up.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Another option is to keep it similar, but toned down! I have pink with a carbon fiber background:

IMG_0047.jpg

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Personally I would consider black with red stars to go with the hellas but not be as overkill as a large red emblem in between 2 red horns. White stars could look good too.

Another thing I keep in mind is that I can always repaint the Hellas to match or contrast a badge choice.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I'm still not sure though. I'll have to kick it around for a while.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Hulakatt

I have a set of the STI Cherry Blossom Red badges on my white 06 sti and I love it! I lost all my hosted pics so I'll have to shoot more soon.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
After 7 years, I finally peeled off my pink and white stars grille emblem. It was still in good shape, but I was tired of that look.

I might end up putting another color scheme on the car. Maybe gold and black emblems and gold lug nuts all the way around. :unsure: