Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  17
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An Emblem Change? What do you think?

1. Top Of Page | #21
    Eats rice, drinks V8. Batmobile_Engage's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: An Emblem Change? What do you think?

That would look pretty good. Maybe I can find some red lug nuts to match. I've just got to dig through some websites until I find some overlays that look well made. It's getting harder and harder to find obscure things like that for a 2004. A whole bunch of sites that used to have them, now only have stuff for 2015 and up.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTASTi View Post
    I will put the last drop of oil on Earth in my turbocharged machine and smile amongst the carcinogenic fumes as I burn T-Rex’s family tree just so I can pass you, sideways in the middle of a blizzard.
    Member Journal: https://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/showthread.php?5453-The-Batmobile_Engage-Member-Journal

2. Top Of Page | #22
    On a quest of STi erudition! Alin's Avatar

User Info Menu

Another option is to keep it similar, but toned down! I have pink with a carbon fiber background:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0047.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	189.9 KB 
ID:	7748

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Engage View Post
    It doesn't have to have a nut on the outside. Many are short, but I often try to find long ones that sometimes have a bend in them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Engage View Post
    I don't need another reason to dig through 4 layers of clothes to whip the sea monster out in 0 degree weather.

3. Likes Batmobile_Engage liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleye View Post
    Personally I would consider black with red stars to go with the hellas but not be as overkill as a large red emblem in between 2 red horns. White stars could look good too.
    Another thing I keep in mind is that I can always repaint the Hellas to match or contrast a badge choice.

I will put the last drop of oil on Earth in my turbocharged machine and smile amongst the carcinogenic fumes as I burn T-Rex’s family tree just so I can pass you, sideways in the middle of a blizzard.
    Member Journal: https://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/showthread.php?5453-The-Batmobile_Engage-Member-Journal

5. Thanks Alin thanked for this post
    Likes Alin liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

That looks pretty damn good, @Alin.

7. Thanks Alin thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

I'm still not sure though. I'll have to kick it around for a while.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

9. Thanks Alin thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

I have a set of the STI Cherry Blossom Red badges on my white 06 sti and I love it! I lost all my hosted pics so I'll have to shoot more soon.

11. Likes Batmobile_Engage liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

13. Thanks Alin thanked for this post
    Likes Alin, Batmobile_Engage liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

After 7 years, I finally peeled off my pink and white stars grille emblem. It was still in good shape, but I was tired of that look.

I might end up putting another color scheme on the car. Maybe gold and black emblems and gold lug nuts all the way around.

15. Thanks Alin thanked for this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123