GR Part out. LOTS OF GOODIES!

06STI360

Hey guys, I know I haven't been on here in a bit but I recently sold my car and have some parts to sell. I realize I am in a remote location so all prices will include shipping costs unless otherwise specified. All prices are OBO. Shipping outside continental US will be extra. PP fees(3%) are not included and are the buyers responsibility. All items will be shipped when payment is received, will most likely be the friday or saturday after payment.

I purchased a few of the parts used so I'm not sure mileage on a few things.

1. Cobb ACCESSport(AP SUB-003) for 2008+Subaru STI. Your responsibility to ensure it works for your vehicle, running current software as of this morning. Minor scratches, includes all original parts,cables,booklets. Price also includes the AC vent holder showed in the picture.
$470 SHIPPED+PP
0513121112.jpg

0513121131a.jpg

2. Invidia Catless bellmouth DP, unknown mileage but I personally put 14K on it.
$215 SHIPPED+PP
0513121155.jpg

3. Cobb SF Intake w/o box. Comes with all hardware, INCLUDES COBB FILTER CLEANER KIT. Has less than 500 miles on it, everything is in like new condition. The cleaner kit was $12.
$160 SHIPPED+PP
0513121156a.jpg

4.Cobb SS heat shield. Has 14k miles, a few scratches on the inside, flawless on the part you can actually see. Ships in original box.
$40 SHIPPED+PP
0513121156.jpg

5. WC Lathewerks Alternator cover. Looks brand new, includes all hardware.
$35 SHIPPED+PP
0513121155c.jpg

6. Unknown brand of open ended blue lug nuts w/key. They are a bit banged up.
$35 SHIPPED+PP
0513121156b.jpg

7. Beatrush Pitchstop mount, the non forged one. I haven't had a chance to take it off yet, so I don't have any pics. Has about 14K miles. Will provide pics to buyer when it comes off.
$85 SHIPPED+PP

8. Optima Yellow top battery, PN: D35. This is a awesome battery for cold climates or if your running a big system in your car. Its in like new condition and includes the riser that is needed to bring it up in the engine bay a bit. Used for 3 months. You can mount these upside down, sideways or any which way you want! This is going to be a bear to ship since its heavy, so I will do customized quotes to specific ZIP codes on this one.LIFETIME WARRANTY.
$165+SHIPPING+PP
0513121155a.jpg

0513121155b.jpg

I also have a Greddy Ti-C single exit exhaust, however I do not have a factory cat back. If you would like to swap with me you can have it for the low low price of $150 bucks. Will need to happen this week though. Purchased used so unknown miles, muffler is in great shape.

I also have a set of stock dunlop SP600 tires which have maybe 15% tread left, they are free to a good home.

All prices are OBO, feel free to shoot me an offer or ask any questions.

I am more readily available by phone. (six19) eight23-six49nine.

Thanks for looking!